Sunday, March 01, 2009

Quilt Along progress














JudyL is sharing another of her designs with online quilters. This one is a bit different than others she has done in that there was a sign up with a cut off date. Sign up was to send or post a picture of your fabric choices by the deadline. Once that was done Judy emailed the first step, which also has to be emailed/posted by a deadline in order to receive the instructions for the next step. Here are my fabric choices and the half square triangles for the first step. I'm waiting to see how these look when in position, I may need to add more of some colors to liven things up, or even throw in an additional color to spice things up. The color in the hst photo is a little off the lavendar looks a little grey and the two mottled purples look too blue. If we ever have a sunny day, I may take some of these outside to see if I can get a photo with accurate color.

2 comments:

sewprimitive karen said...

I like your banner, Gail!

Anonymous said...

This is going to be a very pretty quilt Gail.
Glo