Sunday, January 17, 2010

Quiltathon part Deux

I did very little actual sewing today, but did quilty things. You may recognize two of these blocks. These are the first two of JudyL’s star block of the month from a while back. I made the first two and put them down to do other things. I have resolved to get this top put together. Today I spent cutting fabric for all the blocks and putting the components for each block in its own bag. If you did this quilt, you may remember that there were lots of pieces that had measurements with eights and sixteenths, add that to 8 different fabrics and that made a lot of cutting. I did get it done, and even had some time before dinner to put a block together .

JudyL star bom

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Your quilt is going to be gorgeous! I actually pulled my blocks out last week and put it on my to-do list. Hopefully I'll get it done in February.