Saturday, January 30, 2010

Its not like I have finished that last pair of socks yet

But…….I couldn’t resist this sale that KnitPicks had. 

star bom 005a

I was a little surprised when the instructions came, as my idea of ‘anklets’ and theirs is different, but that is ok-things will go faster this way! star bom 006

When I think of anklets, I think of when I was a girl (me and Wilma Flintstone) and you had knee socks or anklets, and the anklets had a neat little fold over cuff on your ankle.  I’m not sure I ever heard a name for this type of sock, maybe sport sock, as I always thought of this as what you wore with running shoes, or golf shoes.

Now I have to hurry up and finished those stripped socks so that I can start on one of these!    That “Wannadoo” list of knits and quilts just keeps growing!

2 comments:

McIrish Annie said...

I browsed around at knitpicks also. love their yarn! knitting is so easy to fall into during the winter months!

Bonnie K Hunter said...

Couldn't reply to your comment Gail because you don't have your email address visible in your settings for me to reply that way!

I got your order...it will be mailed on Monday, plenty of time for you to get it before I make it to Tiny Stitches!

Bonnie