After spending the considerable part of two days working on the quilt, I was eager to get back here to show all my progress. *sigh* It just doesn’t look like that much. As I said yesterday, the fabrics that I had originally selected just weren’t working, so I did some thinking, hubby made a suggestion, I did some calculating and decided to use the mottled green, eliminate the light green altogether and replace it with the dark brown used elsewhere. I’m happy with the changes. The light green would have disappeared, the brown stands out and gives definition. After making the decision, I had to get to cutting all the sashing pieces, and assembling them.
What a lot of pieces!!, and then some of the pieces had to be made for left and right sides.
Today I actually began assembling the rows, but had hoped to have most if not all of it together by now.