Monday, January 10, 2011

Design Wall Monday -

What is actually on my design wall is this:

star bom center 001

Judy’s star block of the month that I never finished. I have actually gotten a little further in the piecing, but not much. This one was number 6 on my UFO Challenge list, so there it sits, waiting for me to continue.

Meanwhile-because no one can have to many UFOs – I’ve started work on Judy’s monochromatic challenge. January’s color is yellow.  Probably a good day to work on these bright yellows, the south is in the midst of a snow/ice storm that has stopped everything in its tracks. That bleak winter gray sky and falling rain is much improved by these bright hues.  This is not the final arrangement, and it is only about half of those that will go into the final quilt.

2011 snow and yellow peril 011

2 comments:

Chris said...

I like your philosophy. My UFOs tend to multiply with little effort from me!

Alycia said...

Love your thinking process! The yellow quilt is going to be neat!